Hallo everybody,

Watch me this week. I am blogging about "Daily Kos", a very famous political blog in the US.
Please, comment on my posts whenever you like to.

And now: Enjoy reading!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Bye, bye blogging


That's it. A week of blogging about a blogger is already over... For me it was a very interesting experience and I learned a lot about what the blogosphere looked like and how it works. Remember me saying at the beginning of the project:
"When my academic first told me that I would have to create my own blog in the course of the semester I was a little bit upset. I am definitely not a computer expert and I was afraid of sitting in front of my notebook understanding nothing."
In fact, I wrote these sentences just one week ago! I don't call myself a computer expert after one week of blogging but I think that blogging by myself really helped me to understand the New Media in a more authentic way. I really recognized its potential and I will keep in mind what Daily Kos' founder Markos Moulitsas Zúniga said:
"We have the tools now to make up our own minds. [...] Anybody can be a so called expert."

2 comments:

  1. Servus, kleines Schwesterherz.

    Das ist ja mal ne fette Seite. Schaut echt gut aus. Mein Respekt. Als Anmerkung für Deinen nächsten Blog... Du solltest es unters Volk streuen, ich meine, daß Du einen Blogg schreibst. Denn dann solltest Du mehr Besucher auf Deiner Seite haben als nur einen ;-)
    Das ist übrigens voll das geile Foto. Da hab ich mich erstmal bepisst vor lachen. Watt für ne Stylerin ;-)

    Beste Grüße und durchhalten (Du weißt, was ich meine),
    Dein kl. gr. Bruder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on successful completion of the blog-project!!! I am impressed by your effort.
    Your cake is available here: http://svetlanassoupofpolitics.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-congratulations-dear-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete